Our Competition Kettlebells are available in sizes ranging from 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg and 24kg.
Our Competition kettlebells are a good choice for those that intend on progressing through weights over time. Their variable size means an athlete can start with a 8kg kettlebell and then build up to heavier weights while focusing on their technique.
Pro Grade Competition Kettlebells are made from steel (not cast iron) and designed to suit specifications for international kettlebell competitions. The steel design means your kettlebell will last a lifetime. Traditional kettlebells vary in size according to the increase in weight whereas Pro Grade Kettlebells are the same size regardless of the weight.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra-smooth finish and durability
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort and biomechanic efficiency
- Smooth handle finish minimizes calluses
- Engraved weight number for easy identification
- Solid steel design
- Color-coded for weight range
- Height: 28 cm
- Width: 19 cm
- Competition Kettlebells have the same dimensions across the entire weight range.
- Strength and Conditioning
- CrossFit Boxes
- Commercial Gyms
- PT Studios
- Competitive kettlebell lifters
Our Competition kettlebells Available in 8, 12, 16, 20, and 24kg