In-stock, FREE Shipping Australia Wide.
Shipping time: 6-8 business days.
Without a doubt this is the best quality bar under $200 that you will find. Not only does this bar look good, but it also performs very well. The fine grip and strength of this bar exceed expectations, the rotating sleeves are driven by bearings and the bar has a good amount of whip in it for Olympic lifters. This is a great all-round bar for all athletes and comes with dual markings for both Olympic and powerlifters.
These bars have been manufactured to be used and abused and can handle whatever you throw at them.
This bar is great for both the experienced and novice lifters and can be used in weightlifting gyms, CrossFit boxes, home gyms and commercial gyms.
- Dual IWF markings
- Needle bearing rated at 700lb capacity
- Hardened chrome shaft coating
- 50.4mm collar openings
- Textured Grip
- Soft touch knurling
- Thickened copper sleeve
Olympic Barbell Standard
- 28mm handle
- 50mm sleeves to fit Olympic sized weight plates
- 20KG weight
- Keep Spartan barbells stored in a dry place.
- Use a non-corrosive detergent diluted in water and wipe with a cloth. A wire brush may be used to clean the knurling.
- Avoid dropping the barbell onto spotting arms or solid fixtures on squats racks.
- Do not store the barbell one a squat rack or other barbell rack when loaded with weights. Continual pressure on the bar may cause a permanent bend
- To lengthen the lifespan of your barbell, minimise the height that the barbell is dropped from during Olympic lifts. Controlled drops will lead to a much longer life span.
- To remove grim from your barbell, rub vegetable oil with a rag over it then clean off excess with a dry rag.
- You can lubricate your bar by standing it up vertically and squirting some machine oil where the shaft meets the rotating sleeves. Leave it overnight to run down and repeat on the other end the next day.
- Collars sold separately.
FREE Shipping Australia wide
- 6-8 Business Day shipping time
- Please allow up to 72 hours for tracking details to be live.