- Spartan Gym Equipment’s pre-order policy allows customers to purchase products before they are made, this allows customers to allocate themselves stock ensuring they receive an allocation in an upcoming shipment that will have an ETA at a later date.
- Ahead of making a purchase on our website we clearly label each product so customers can make an informed decision before their purchase. Our labelling systems clearly identifies the status of the product customers are ordering. Our labels are:
- Available (Add to Cart)
- Sold Out
- Available for Pre-Order (Pre-Order)
- ETA’s (Estimated Lead Times) are displayed for all Pre-Order Products in the Incoming order date Pages, Individual Product Pages, Cart Pages, Check out pages and all Invoicing-related information.
- ETA’s are made in consideration of manufacturing and provide guidance of shipping arrival times to port botany in Sydney. These times exclude any unforeseen delays. Please contact us on 02 4606 2960 should there be any uncertainty surrounding product ETA’s ahead of your purchase.
- ETA’s can be subject to change, due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control. By pre-ordering, the customer acknowledges this. Unforeseen circumstances can include but are not limited to: Weather at Sea, port congestion, Container Quarantines/Held-in Customs, Manufacturing Delay (e.g. Shortage of Raw Materials), Government-imposed Import Restrictions, Supply chain disruptions, Vessel availability etc.
- Supply quantity is subject to change without notice by the supplier. In such instances, orders could be reduced or cancelled in entirety. If this occurs you will be contacted by Spartan Gym equipment directly.
- All pre-order sales are final and CANNOT be cancelled, modified or refunded, inclusive of any shipping costs. At the point of sale, your order is placed directly with the manufacturer and thereafter it is irreversible.