In-stock, ready to ship: 4-6 business days, Australia wide
Power Bands are a great resistance training tool
Power bands offer a range of benefits and can be used to enhance your training. Enhancements can range from assistance with stretching, increasing resistance on free weight workouts or providing assistance with body weight movements such as chin-ups or dips.
You can add another dimension to your training regime with power bands, they can supplement a pulley system in a gym or be attached to your free weights at home.
Power bands can be sport specific,and are an excellent tool for developing technique. By looping bands around the body for specific exercises like squats the bands can improve resistance and assist in reinforcing the correct pattern of movements.
You don't just have to use power bands to enhance your training, they can be used as a great rehab tool.
Our bands come in a range of sizes
- X-light 41" Power band - Resistance 2.3 to 15.8kg, width 15mm
- Light 41" Power band - Resistance 4.5 to 22.7kg, width 20mm
- Medium 41" Power band - Resistance 11.3 to 36kg, width 29mm
- Heavy 41" Power band - Resistance 22.7 to 54.4kg, width 46mm
- X-Heavy 41" Power band - Resistance 27 to 68kg, width 66mm
Power bands are made from latex. It is recommended that people with latex allergies do not expose their skin to power bands.
Three-month product warranty
- Spartan Gym equipment power bands are covered by a three-month warranty for manufacturers defects and faults.
- Spartan Gym Equipment will exchange/replace/refund to our customers satisfaction all power bands that are affected by manufacturer defects.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear and aesthetic appearance.
- This warranty does not include power bands that are subjected to abrasive surfaces, or-stretching or misuse
- Keep Power bands stored in a dry place
- Keep Power bands out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods. Natural latex is damaged by UV rays.
- Do not stretch bands beyond one-and-a-half times their original length.
- Avoid looping bands around abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid walking on Power bands with shoes on. The tread of shoes combined with the friction of the ground will damage the band.
Shipping & handling:
- 4-6 business days - Australia wide
- Sent by Toll or Australia Post